14 Ports including 2 SFP+ ports
BETA RELEASE - DIRECT SALES ONLY - PLEASE LIMIT PURCHASES TO NO MORE THAN TWO UNITS PER CUSTOMER.
Powers airFIBER / Mimosa / SAF
600 watt POE Budget
External Temperature/Humidity sensor to monitor box environment.
External door open/close contact connection to monitor box door state.
External programmable AC/DC relay to control external power devices such as box fans.
Now with Active Over Current Protection on all POE ports to protect switch from shorted cables, incorrect POE option applied to device.
- Optional rack mount kit sold separately
- AOCP will not save a 24V device when 48V applied but will prevent damage to the switch from the resulting shorted device.
Designed to hook directly to battery bank not a power supply.
NOTE: Always use an inline fuse or breaker.
If you have a 48V-54V power supply you should use the WS-26-DC unit.
600 Watt SMART DC power supply accepts 9V to 72V DC variable input while providing uninterrupted 24V and 48V POE
- 600 Watt POE budget when input voltage above 21V
- 500 Watt POE budget when input voltage above 19V
- 450 Watt POE budget when input voltage above 16V
- 380 Watt POE budget when input voltage above 14V
- 300 Watt POE budget when input voltage above 11V
- 250 Watt POE budget when input voltage below 11V
WARNING: This switch is not designed to operate on negative 48V site, using -48V DC will damage the switch as it does not have isolated input output power.
The Netonix® WISP Switch™ model WS3-14-600-DC is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
Highest density of PASSIVE POE ports per cubic inch on the market for those small equipment boxes.
The only switch line on the market that can deliver 1.5A of 24V or 48V on all 4 pairs (24VH and 48VH).
The only switch line on the market that has current sensors on all passive POE ports.
• LAG – Port aggregation LACP/Static
• STP / RSTP / MSTP
• Port mirroring
• VLAN dot1Q/QinQ/Port Trunking
• SNMP - complete statistical reporting
• SMTP alerts - configurable
• Bandwidth limiting per port
• Ping watchdog per port
• Scheduled port bouncing
• Cable Diagnostics
• Loop Protection
• DHCP Snooping
• IGMP Snooping
• Flow Control
• Storm Control
• Multicast Filtering
• Port Isolation
• Auto TFTP Backup on Config Change
• UDP - Ubiquiti Discovery Protocol
• CDP - Cisco Discovery Protocol
• Security - access control list and login tarpit
|Country of Manufacture||United States|