Managed 12 Port passive POE Switch + 2 SFP Uplink Ports
Designed to hook directly to battery bank not a power supply. Always use an inline fuse or breaker.
If you have a 48V-54V power supply you should use the WS-12-DC unit.
250 Watt SMART DC power supply accepts 9V to 72V DC variable input while providing uninterrupted 24V and 48V POE
- 250 Watt POE budget when input voltage above 12V
- 200 Watt POE budget when input voltage above 11V
- 150 Watt POE budget when input voltage below 10V
WARNING: These switches are not designed to operate on negative 48V sites, using -48V DC will damage the switch as it does not have isolated input output power.
If you need negative DC input look at the WS-26-400-IDC.
NOTE: Optional rack mount or DIN Rail kit sold seperatly
Designed with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range with a simple yet powerful user interface.
• Monitor DC voltage and current into the switch from your batteries.
• Monitors the DC power supply temperature with auto and programmable thermal shutdown.
• Program the switch to shut down lower priority POE ports when batteries get low and to restore them when sufficient reserves return or when it detects charging has resumed from solar or wind.
• If power gets too low it can be configured to shut down all POE ports and hibernate your remote site until it detects solar or wind charging has resumed and sufficient reserves are generated.
• Since we designed the power supply to have its own micro processor and to communicate to the switch itself we have full control over the power supply and all relative telemetry generated by sensors built into the power supply.
• Chose to run your batteries all the way down to 9V to keep the tower up or have it shut down in stages to preserve your energy.
WARNING: If you drain 12V batteries below 10V you may need a 10A charger to recover.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|