14 Ports including 2 SFP+ ports
PRE RELEASE - DIRECT SALES ONLY - LIMITED SUPPLIES DUE TO PART SHORTAGES.
Powers airFIBER / Mimosa / SAF
600 watt POE Budget
External Temperature/Humidity sensor to monitor box environment.
External door open/close contact connection to monitor box door state.
External programmable AC/DC relay to control external power devices such as box fans.
Now with Over Current Protection on all POE ports to protect switch from shorted cables, incorrect POE option applied to device.
- Optional rack mount kit sold separately
- OCP will not save a 24V device when 48V applied but will prevent damage to the switch from the resulting shorted device. Also OCP will not protect against transient ground current or AC ground loops from insuffient or poor grounding.
By default we ship US power cords.
You can request EU, AU, or UK power cords in the comments section at checkout.
The Netonix® WISP Switch™ model WS3-14-600-AC is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
Highest density of PASSIVE POE ports per cubic inch on the market for those small equipment boxes.
The only switch line on the market that can deliver 1.5A of 24V or 48V on all 4 pairs (24VH and 48VH).
The only switch line on the market that has current sensors on all passive POE ports.
• LAG – Port aggregation LACP/Static
• STP / RSTP / MSTP
• Port mirroring
• VLAN dot1Q/QinQ/Port Trunking
• SNMP - complete statistical reporting
• SMTP alerts - configurable
• Bandwidth limiting per port
• Ping watchdog per port
• Scheduled port bouncing
• Cable Diagnostics
• Loop Protection
• DHCP Snooping
• IGMP Snooping
• Flow Control
• Storm Control
• Multicast Filtering
• Port Isolation
• Auto TFTP Backup on Config Change
• UDP - Ubiquiti Discovery Protocol
• CDP - Cisco Discovery Protocol
• Security - access control list and login tarpit
|Country of Manufacture||United States|